Drummer for Watch For Horses
Sitcoms & Movies.
*Dan Harmon's Community*
**Swedish House Mafia**
student: hey government can I have some money to go to university
uk government: sure here you go. you'll have to pay it back but only when you're earning £21,000+ a year, and if you don't pay it off after 30 years we'll just write it off, don't worry about it man
scottish government: nah man just go to uni we ain't gonna charge you
maltese government: ok yeah sure here's 400+ Euro in a student debit card so you can buy your text books, and we'll pay you 89 Euro a month just for showing up to class. but if you don't show up you don't get that money. but hey dude don't worry about paying for your education, we got you covered!
us government: no. you gotta pay it yourself. upfront. your parents have to save up from the moment you're born. good luck, fucker.
1. Favourite band?
2. Favourite member?
3. Instrument do you play?
4. The Beatles or Queen?
5. Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd?
6. Guns 'n' Roses or AC/DC
7. The Who or The Doors?
8. John Lennon or Paul McCartney?
9. Freddie Mercury or Brian May?
10. Robert Plant or Jimmy Page?
11. Roger Waters or Syd Barrett?
12. Slash or Axl Rose?
13. Angus Young or Bon Scott?
14. Mick Jagger or Keith Richards?
15. Roger Daltrey or Pete Townshend?
16. Jim Morrison or Ray Manzarek?
17. Lennon/ McCartney or Jagger/ Richards?
18. Rubber Soul or Abbey Road?
19. The Dark Side of The Moon or Ummagumma?
20. Coda or III?
21. Their Satanic Majetsies Request or Black and Blue?
22. Morrison Hotel or Strange Days?
23. Bohemian Rapsody or I want to Break Free?
24. Wole Lotta Love or Starway to Heaven?
25. Highway to hell or Back in Black?
26. Who are you or won't get fooled again?
27. Femme Fatale or Sunday Morning (Velvet Underground)?
28. Roger Taylor or Ringo Starr?
29. Keith Moon or John Bonham?
30. Nick Mason or Phil Rudd?